Services at Veterinary Medical Clinic of Ocean Springs
At the Veterinary Medical Clinic of Ocean Springs, MS, we strive to make sure your pets get the very best care. During a visit to our clinic, our veterinarian Dr. Angela Christodoulou and her staff can evaluate your pet, check any underlying symptoms, and develop a treatment plan after the diagnosis. It is essential to keep your pet up to date on all vaccination shots and to visit your local veterinarian’s clinic to maintain your pet's health.
Services We Provide
We provide an array of veterinary care services for our clients to help keep your dog or cat healthy. The following are the services that we offer:
- Bloodwork - Our vet can determine what is causing your pet’s illness. Bloodwork can test for dehydration, anemia, cancer, and more.
- Dental Care - We recommend yearly dental cleanings and oral exams to help prevent dental diseases like gingivitis, tooth decay, and cavities.
- Euthanasia - It is a tough decision for any pet owner to make. Still, with the help of our veterinarian, we can determine whether this is the right option for your ailing pet.
- Microchipping - If your pet ever gets lost, having a microchip implanted in your pet will increase the odds of your pet being returned. The chip is a very small, electronic device injected below the skin of your pet and it can be scanned to return the animal to its owner.
- Parasite Prevention - Fleas and ticks can carry a variety of diseases that can cause harm or make your pet sick. We have several prevention treatments to keep your pet safe.
- Radiology and Ultrasound - Our clinic has the latest diagnostic equipment that includes digital imaging and ultrasound machines that help us accurately diagnose and treat animals with an injury or illness.
- Spay and Neuter - If you want to spay or neuter your pet, we can perform this service at our clinic.
- Surgery - We not only have an in-house lab but also an in-house surgery center to provide a quick diagnosis and treatment for your pet.
- Vaccines - Vaccines are essential to help keep animals safe from infections. Apart from the core vaccines, your vet may recommend other vaccines if necessary.
- Nutritional Counseling - Overweight pets, like humans, can experience joint pain, limited mobility, increased risk of cancer, and more. We can offer information on how to provide your pet with a proper diet.
- Wellness Care and Checkups - Yearly wellness checkups can help ensure that your dog or cat gets proper medical care to stay healthy for years to come.
Schedule an Appointment with us Today!
If you live in or around Ocean Springs, MS, bring your dog or cat to the Veterinary Medical Clinic of Ocean Springs. We provide an array of veterinary care services, with our in-house lab and surgical procedures. Call Dr. Angela Christodoulou today at (228) 300-4050 to schedule an appointment.